domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

Look beyond yourself

In this post I'm going to show you my new creations. I love photography and I'm learning new techniques to edit and process pictures and I'm loving it. The pics below are all combined and processed by myself and I've done all of them with a special meaning which I describe below each one. Hope you like it!
____________________________________________

En esta entrada voy a enseñaros mis nuevas creaciones. Me encanta la fotografía y por eso estoy aprendiendo nuevas técnicas para editar y procesar fotos, y la verdad es que me está encantando. Las fotos que muestro abajo, están procesadas todas por mí y cada una es un collage con un significado especial que os cuento a continuación. ¡Espero que os gusten!




When I was in the desert dying of thirst, I had an hallucination and instead of sand dunes, I saw a woman's naked body asking for help


We pray God to forgive our sins, because sometimes we hurt who we shouldn't, and we forget that this moment will be never back again.


We live in a women's world and you will not understand what that means until you don't learn to read between lines.


I don't mind if you don't believe me when I tell you that I'm going to change this society


Imagination is the most beautiful gun which I've been shot


Heart is blind


This life is a circle, all that is created is also destroyed


Everything is ok when I'm with you


Cry baby, cry


I've always dreamt to be in one of those motels in L.A., watching some crap film in an old TV


YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE, AND I KNOW YOU ARE EVERYWHERE TO PROTECT ME, MY SWEETIE, MY LITTLE HEART. I LOVE YOU CUCA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario