viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Peñíscola Memories


I've always taken my holidays in Peñiscola (Castellón). Hope it is the same for years and years.This post could be said to be a tribute to summer time, holidays, beach, joy and lightheartedness. And above all, about my life compacted in one month a year in this village on the Mediterranean Coast.I'm very lucky to have that corner so personal and family at my disposal, because Peñíscola is one of the most beautiful places in the world (at least it is for me).Since I was a child, the sea has filled my soul like a breath of fresh air that renew and clean you inside. The beach is not a piece of sand that touches the coast, the beach is beige and blue. Sometimes it is beige and gray. And sometimes it is brown and black. But the beach is always an encounter with your thoughts and concerns. The beach is where you scream in silence your fears and walk your feet in the water of solitude. It is the place where almost every people choose to take a break, where the horizon is always a straight line and where the Moon casts its halo every night before it died to give way to the Sun.The beach is where I have loved and I have been loved, where I let myself go with games as a child and as an adult, where the sea waves caressed me when there was no light and where I beheld the sun for hours lying on my towel. In addition, there is a castle in Peñíscola very nice, it is called the Papa Luna Castle. When you look at it , it's like if the world began and ended on that rock with houses stacked outstanding in white colour. This Castle has an inexplicable magnetism that turns my mood into melancholia.
It is the mecca for the seashore walkers, during the morning, the afternoon and the evenings. It is also where argentinian people price with gold their stones from the Americas and where the streets are dotted with Roman stones making each step very inscrutable.Anyway. I love my Peñíscola. There I have my life and my being has grown with the stories and people who have surrounded me while in there. Much love.
_________________________________________________

 
Yo siempre he veraneado en Peñíscola (Castellón). Y si Dios quiere así lo seguiré haciendo.
Este post podría decirse que es un homenaje al verano, a las vacaciones, a la playa, a la alegría y la despreocupación. Y sobre todo a mi vida compactada en un mes al año en ese pueblecito del mediterráneo.
Soy muy afortunada teniendo ese rincón tan personal y familiar a mi disposición, porque Peñíscola es uno de los lugares más bonitos del mundo (al menos lo es para mí).
Desde pequeña el mar me ha llenado el alma, siempre ha sido como un soplo de aire fresco que te renueva y te limpia por dentro. La playa no es lo un trozo de arena que acaricia el litoral, la playa es beige y es azul. A veces es beige y gris. Y otras veces es marron y negro. Pero siempre la playa es un encuentro con tus pensamientos e inquietudes. La playa es donde gritas en silencio tus miedos y caminas mojando los pies en la soledad. Es ese lugar en el que todos descansan y liberan sus cargas, donde el horizonte siempre es una línea recta y donde la luna proyecta su halo antes de morir cada noche para dar paso al sol.
La playa es donde he amado y me han amado, donde me he dejado llevar con juegos de niña y en juegos de adulta, donde las olas me han acariciado cuando ya no había luz y donde he mirado al sol de frente durante horas seguidas.
Además, en Peñíscola hay un castillo muy bonito, se llama el Castillo del Papa Luna. Cuando miras hacia allí es como si el mundo empezara y terminara en esa roca sobresaliente con casas apiladas de color blanco.Tiene un magnetismo inexplicable, me trasmite una sensación de melaconlía y a la vez seguridad. Es la meca de los andarines por la orilla en turnos de maña, tarde y noche. Es donde los argentinos venden a precio de oro su piedras de las américas y donde las calles salpicadas con piedras romanas se hacen a cada paso más inescrutables.
En fin. Estoy enamorada de mi Peñíscola. Allí tengo parte de mi vida y mi ser ha crecido con las historias y personas que me han rodeado allí. Te quiero.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario