sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Vintage Market

This last Thursday when I was going to work, I got shock by something different in my way. All of a sudden The Moda Shopping Commercial Centre was full of stalls with beautiful hats, coats, jumpers, dresses, glasses, jewellery and loads of pretty things from the 20's.
I'm talking about the II edition of the Vintage Fair which is taking place these days in Madrid (From 3rd to 6th November).
When it was lunch time, I went straight there to have a look to feed my curiosity and I discovered some new shops and professionals behind it with huge charisma and desire to fight for their passion.
I didn't have that much time as I wanted BUT I did my best and I visited most of them.
In my tour I met some of the owners and they seemed very kind to me, and as promised, I'm posting some of the pictures I took of it.
That's an homenage to them. Good luck with your projects!
And for all of you, don't hesitate to visit the fair, there's a world of things!
                                  ___________________________________________________

El jueves cuando iba a trabajar me encontré por el camino, en el Moda Shopping de Madrid, varios stands con ropa y joyas de todo tipo recién sacados de la máquina del tiempo (y más concretamente de los años 20). Había sombreros, abrigos, jerseys, gafas, vestidos, collares, broches, pendientes y un montón más de cosas preciosas.
Para mi sorpresa descubrí que se trataba de la feria de la moda Vintage que celebraba su segunda edición del 3 al 6 de Noviembre.
Así que cuando tuve mi descanso, en la hora de la comida, aproveché para darme una vuelta y echar un vistazo a los tesoros que habían quedado en mi retina horas antes. En mi viaje a los años 20 (que no duró todo lo que hubiera deseado ya que debía volver al trabajo), descubrí a profesionales que luchan por su pasión y lo hacen con su mejor simpatía y carisma. En esta entrada quiero mostraros algunos de los retazos de mi corto pero intenso reencuentro con la moda vintage.
Esto es un homenaje para ellos. ¡Muy buena suerte con vuestros proyectos!
Y a vosotros, no dudéis en pasaros por allí, hay un mundo de cosas!



Elena Garmendia, Vintage Jewellery
 


Elena Garmendia is looking pretty with this Lady's Hat

 


Tiara + Hat, gorgeous combination!

 


Maite from Frivolite (Vintage shop placed in Zaragoza)



I want all these jewellery!Look at that wee pineapple! so cute!


Rosa by Barcena Vintage shop in Madrid


Some hidden treasures


Lotta Vintage Shop, placed in Madrid


Beautiful handbag + jewellery by Lotta Vintage


Flowering long dress by Lotta Vintage


Lotta Vintage dream bag + business cards

+ Lotta


My favourite wee cupboard at the Lotta Vinatge stand



Manequin Pro at Lotta


+ Lotta

Lorenzo Caprile beautiful braids Collection







Le Moulin Joly, Vintage jewellery shop by Laura González Bastero




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario